Job Title: Mid – Level Laravel and React Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a great software engineer experienced in React and PHP/Laravel, to join our team. You will work with other developers and product managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and other popular coding languages (e.g. Node), we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs and can scale.
- Develop, deploy, and manage programs and systems.
- Write clean and efficient code, based on specification.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Plan schedules and develop product requirements.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Lead juniors.
Skill / Personality Requirements
You are a good fit for this position if you:
- Possess superb coding and analytical skills.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Are experienced with React and Laravel.
- Know one of the popular React frameworks – NextJs, precisely.
- Know SQL, GIT, and understand SSH.
- Understand best practices and write clean code.
- Can work under pressure, and meet tough deadlines.
- Love people and team work, genuinely.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Know how to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Are result oriented, and work motivated.
- Are genuinely interested in building our startup.
Why work with us?
- Stable salary.
- Stock option available.
- Conducive work environment.
- Great culture.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja