Job Title: Merchant Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Your role as the Merchant Relationship Manager is to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- The Merchant Relationship Manager is responsible for providing a wide variety of functions that includes sales, lead generation, cold calls, research, presenting & promoting our services and solutions.
- The primary focus will be on meeting with clients and resellers, sending offers, closing deals, handling the onboarding process, monitoring the clients’ transactions and connecting with banks in different markets to integrate with us in order to expand regionally.
- Manage merchant relationships including negotiation of partnership terms, promotion offers and operation supports.
- Explore new market and keep track of industry and new merchant partnership.
- Lead the Merchant Relationship team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Be the single point of contact for the client, managing change requests and customer queries, and maintain a strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Prepare the plan together with the relevant MontyPay’s team members and Client side for the solution implementation.
- Lead and execute the assigned implementation plans, project schedules and ensure on-time delivery with high quality.
- Collaborate with all involved parties to drive project and meet the timelines.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare reports on account status as assigned by top management.
- Handle challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline.
- 8+ Years of experience as an Account Manager, Merchant Relationship Officer or other Client Servicing roles for a payment gateway solution provider.
- Experience with International customers is required.
- Professional proficiency in English is required.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience in selling to key decision makers, stakeholders and influencers of small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Ability to represent MontyPay and our suite of products with a high degree of professionalism
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office Suite.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Proven management skills in previous payments project.
- Experience in payments or FinTechs, strongly preferred.
- Client facing experience: face-to-face and remote.
- “Can-do” attitude in driving execution of deliverables.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!