Job Title: Merchandiser
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description Template
- We are looking for an analytical and creative Merchandiser to plan and implement merchandising strategies, collaborate with channel partners, and build customer relationships. You should also be able to handle supply problems and customer issues.
- To be successful as a Merchandiser, you should be up-to-date with merchandising trends and produce sales through attractive product displays and promotions. Top candidates will be able to handle pressure while meeting company objectives.
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing sales figures, market trends, and customer behavior to determine product needs.
- Stocking sales floor shelves and creating attractive product displays.
- Determining the need for and implementing product promotions, price changes, markdowns, clearouts, etc.
- Ensuring retail staff is well informed on product details and promotions.
- Maintaining and tracking inventory.
- Liaising between customer and company.
- Forecasting sales and profits.
- Managing budgets.
- HND required.
- Previous experience in merchandising or retail preferred.
- A degree in business, marketing, retail, or related field in an FMCG company is preferred.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Be able to satisfy customer expectations
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!