London Professional Training Centre (LPTC) is one of the fastest growing accredited Training and skills development Centre in the UK. LPTC main Campus is located at The Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (CEME). The CEME campus is a stunning world-class research, business support, skills and education campus located in East London with a focus on supporting the engineering, manufacturing and technology sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Our Medical Equipment Supply and Installation Department is seeking to recruit Medical Sales representative to the team. We currently work with both Public and Private healthcare organisations in Nigeria.
The Key Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve the company’s revenue targets in sales of medical equipments.
- Identify and close leads and sales opportunities
- Act as an account manager for existing clients including after-sales support and customer care
- Gather market intelligence and deliver reports to management
Competencies and Skills Required
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- 2-3 years sales experience in the Medical Diagnostic/health sector
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Access to relevant contacts in the healthcare industry (will be added advantage).
- Basic Salary of N70,000- N90,000 monthly with uncapped direct percentage commission on every product sales. Some of our current Medical sales representive earn up to 1 million naira monthly from commmission on sales of products.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!