Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and provide general care to out-patients and in patients.
- Admit patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment.
- Examine and talk to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Carry out specific procedures, required for medical investigations.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promote and participate in health education/ health talks
- Undertake other responsibilities such as ensuring marketing activities.
- Teach and present clinical topics to nurses and others in the hospital medical team.
- Carry out auditing and research when necessary.
- Capable of performing a minor surgery.
- Current/active Medical license
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience
- Lives within the Island
- Available to resume in February 2021
- Good listening ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to work with indigent community members
- High level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N120,000 – N160,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2021.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N120,000 - N160,000 NGN N120,000 - N160,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos