Job Title: Medical Imaging Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use of Ultrasound, X-ray/Mammo, CT and MRI scan machines
- Produce high quality diagnostic radiographs and images from imaging modalities like CT, MRI, DIGITAL X-RAYS, Mammography machine.
- Perform/participate in all radiological procedures involved inÂ producing such images.
- Ultrasound scanning and reporting of cases done.
- Implement and emphasize good radiation protection practices both to staff, patients and the environment.
- Other tasks and duties within the radiology department as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Must have a B.Sc in Medical Radiography / Radiological Sciences with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- At least three (3) year working experience using Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be polite, smart and neat
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision .
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!