Job Title: Media Manager – Africa (They / He / She)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity:
- The Media Manager leads growth and engagement initiatives for Glovo’s most important products.
- The team is data-driven and results-focused. The person will have a strong technical, analytical, and media background – with a hunger to make products grow.
- We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define a regional media planning strategy across offline (TV, OOH, radio) and digital channels reporting to the Regional Marketing Director
- Define & lead Media Plans together with country Marketing Managers in Africa
- Prepare launch media strategies for new Africa markets
- Lead the creation of regional media playbooks and guidelines with learnings from 12 different countries
- Establishing relationships and dealing with local media agencies
- Work with local teams in projects related to offline and digital awareness channels
- Minimum of 5 years of Media Planning experience in a top-tier media agency.
- Previous proven experience in creating media plans from scratch, ideally in an FMCG company
- Experience in the region (ideally Nigeria or other Sub-saharan countries)
- Proven experience defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Proven track record of managing relationships with agencies, delivering feedback, and working under tight timelines.
- Analytical mindset and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned, and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Proficient in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she / her / hers, he / him / his, they / them / theirs, etc)
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!