Job Title: Media & Corporate Communications Officer
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To assist in implementing the Society’s strategies and programmes on media / external relations, corporate communications, publicity and advocacies, with a view to projecting the Society’s image positively.
- First Degree in Mass Communications or any of the Social Sciences or Humanities courses
- Training in Journalism or Creative Writing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification relevant experience in similar job position
- Must be computer literate, initiative and possess creative thinking abilities
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and public relations skills
- Must be knowledgeable and constantly abreast with National affairs and trending issues in the public space
- Must be able to work and achieve results with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of credentials and names and addresses of three Referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House National Mosque Road,
Central Business District – Abuja.
Send via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!