Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic
Locations: Kano,and Kaduna
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Carry out maintenance and repairs of machines to avoid breakdown
- Carry out maintenance/repairs of auxiliary equipment for the running of the machines
- To carry out efficient breakdown troubleshooting/fault finding of machines and equipment
- A minimum of an OND or Trade Test 1 in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Must be able to work with a team.
The person must:
- Must be able to read, write and send reports
- Must be computer literate
- Be energetic.
- Be able to troubleshoot mechanical faults on machines and equipment
- Have ability to use mechanical tools and instruments
- Have analytical and organizing skills
- Be safety conscious and pay attention to details
Application Closing Date
10h August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the e-mail e.g “Mechanic”
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!