Job Title: Mechanical Fitter – Niger Mills
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Carry out maintenance activities on elevators, conveyors, Roller Mills, plan sifters, combi cleaners and all other Flour Milling machines in line with schedules.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and repairs on Carousel and Rovema packing machines
- Handle and utilize special tools such as Roll change tools, Belt/chain tensioning and calibration tools etc.
- Involved in bag stitching machine routine maintenance and repairs
- Handle utilities maintenance such as blowers, compressors, water pumps etc.
- Engage in workshop fabrication, machining, and welding activities
- Actively participate in installation and commissioning of new machines
- Carry out machine Lubrication activities and other preventive maintenance task assigned
- Record keeping in line with company provision on maintenance reporting
- Support the predictive maintenance activities on site.
- Minimum Requirement – OND in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 O’ level Credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings
- Added Advantage – Knowledge of Flour Milling machines and maintenance, Experience in utilities management.
- 2 years cognate experience with proficiency in Flour Milling machine maintenance.
The Person Must:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!