Job Title: Mechanical Engineer – (Drug Manufacturing)
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide mechanical engineering services supporting projects from conceptual through detailed design, commissioning, process development & manufacturing facilities.
- Interface with other designers and client representatives to supervise and coordinate the development of design deliverables.
- Develop design documentation including engineering calculations and drawings for HVAC, ductwork, process piping and plant utilities.
- Develop equipment specifications, protocols and other design deliverables supporting facility expansions, renovations, new equipment and remediation projects.
- Supply feasibility studies, concept development, safety/risk analysis, equipment/utilities capacity analysis and sizing.
- Provide commissioning and troubleshooting support for equipment and utility systems.
- Assignments at local client sites plus opportunities for nationwide travel.
- Troubleshoot problems on manufacturing and utility equipment
- Install and maintain machines and equipment (manufacturing, maintenance, utility systems) in the premises
- Identify, document, track repairs and resolve problems with machines and equipment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of subordinate staff and ensure their delivery of duties
- Write reports on activities carried out and advice on improvements and/or upgrades of machines
- Track MTTR and MTBF
- Write relevant SOP’s
- ND / Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years factory working experience in a Manufacturing space
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge and pharmaceutical machines and operation
- Ability to align and time cam gears on a machine
- Ability to completely knock down and reassemble machine for maintenance purposes
- Ability to weld is an advantage
- Excellent practical knowledge of repairs and maintenance for various pharmaceutical machinery
- Adequate knowledge of maintenance on pharmaceutical utility systems.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Microsoft Word format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only candidates who meet with the above requirements will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!