Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordination, Design and Drafting of building mechanical services from conceptual to completion stage.
- Preparation of tender documents including; detailed drawings, specification and Bill Of Quantities
- Participate in tender technical analysis and negotiations.
- Review and approve workshop drawings for construction.
- Supervision of construction and installation works of building mechanical services
- Liaise with Project Managers, Architects, and other engineers to coordinate design of engineering projects
- Prepare and submit project and progress reports as appropriate
- Prepare test procedure plan, supervision test on electromechanical equipment and certify test results.
- Supervise equipment commissioning programme and sign-off.
- Education: B.SC / M.SC / PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
- B. Eng Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in a similar position.
- Appropriate selection of equipments to include HVAC Load calculations Duct & pipe sizing.
- Tender documents preparation to include Detailed drawings & BOQs
- Preparation, Design & supervision of operational maintenance manual for Electromechanical equipment
- Autocard and or Revit conversant
- Experienced in plumbing design
- Review of workshop drawings for construction
- In-depth knowledge of codes and standard for designing building mechanical services
- Skills and Abilities (IT Tools)
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, MS Project, & Outlook )
- AutoCAD , AutoCAD MEP, PDMS
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “Ms Word Format” to: [email protected] using “Mechanical Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!