Job Title: MEAL Assistant
Location: Ngala, Borno
Contract type: National contract
Overall Purpose of the Role
The position is to assist the MEAL Officer in project monitoring, data collection, analysis and report writing.
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
General Programming & Operations:
- Plan and ensure effective programs data capturing.
- Maintain all documents relating to the programs activities and sends accurate report of programs activities to his/her supervisor.
- Ensures safety and security of all DRC information during program implementation (Data protection). Timely collation and production of beneficiary list on monthly basis.
- Strengthen beneficiaries’ verification and validation process during data collection, registration and distribution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for data storage and ensure proper data archiving of all reports regarding project activities. Carry out other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field.
Experience and Technical Competencies: (include years of experience)
- 1-2 Years’ experience in project monitoring and data collection
- Computer skills, especially in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- IT literate
- Experience in Electronic Data Collection.
- Previous experience in data collection and analysis
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in Hausa and other local spoken languages.
Salary and Conditions
In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment:
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability for the position applied.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “Recruitment Manager”.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- The position is for Nigerian Nationals Only.
- Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the post may be filled before the deadline.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.
- DRC Nigeria does not charge any fees for recruitment and does not use any employment mediator.
- For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult: www.drc.dk
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 1-2