Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MBA Marketing Manager
Job Code: MBA20
- The MBA Marketing Manager will ensure that the School maintains the EMBA/MBA/MEMBA market flagship within the environment and positioned to compete for market share with Top-tier.
Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA marketing and recruitment strategy to attract quality candidates across diverse industry sectors, disciplines and backgrounds.
- Plan and implement information sessions and open days; make presentations to relevant target markets for recruitment purposes within and outside Nigeria. Ensure regional and global coverage of marketing activities.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and strategic PR to strengthen the EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA as a premium brand.
- Deploy web strategies, paid searches, email campaigns and innovative social media to increases recruitment success.
- Conduct research on the EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA market and present report for management decisions. Monitor the activities of competitors including foreign Business Schools and align recruitment practices to trends.
- Plan and implement market cultivation strategies for sourcing of prospects from all channels – building admission pipeline.
- Act as first point of contact and provide expert advice to applicants on recruitment and admission processes.
- Provide advice on branding of EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA brochures, flyers and other marketing communications materials. Provide information and news items on the website to enhance recruitment.
- Develop long range organizational and promotional/marketing plans (print, electronic and other medium) for programs and initiatives which support and promote the academic missions of the institution related to admissions.
- Provide leadership in positioning the LBS in the MBA admission marketplace to expand visibility to attract, select, enroll and retain a diverse student body.
- Develop annual targets and projections for MBA, MMBA, EMBA and MEMBA recruitment activities for use in overall budget projections.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of MBA
- At least 5 years in sales and marketing position.
- Experience gained in service marketing and business development, Consulting or project management will be an advantage.
- Planning and organizational skills and initiative
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Digital Marketing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Recruiting and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of tertiary education policies and procedures in Nigeria and globally
- Ability to prepare financial/budget reports
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of channels development
- Knowledge of PR, branding and integrated marketing
- Knowledge of enrollment planning, demographics, recruitment, marketing and admission terminology, policies and procedures.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2020.
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!