Job Title: Materials / Inventory Controller
- We are searching for a meticulous inventory controller to manage the spare parts inventory for our company.
- In this role, you will be required to coordinate purchase requisitions, expedite deliveries, perform regular inventory audits and analysis, and forecast the supply and demand requirements to ensure appropriate stock levels.
- Our ideal candidate is fundamentally a person of integrity, highly organized, has deep knowledge of equipment spare parts inventory management best practices, demonstrates safety leadership, a team player and keen on learning and continuous improvement.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure availability of spare parts required, while preventing overstocking
- Drive compliance of existing inventory control policies and advise improvements
- Generate purchase requisitions and perform GRN
- Run inventory transactions reports and analyze inventory turnover trends to advise on stocking strategy
- Perform regular stock counts and investigate, reconcile, and report inaccurate data
- Collaborate closely with Procurement and Finance to expedite order fulfillment and payment
- Support other functions as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with 3 years of experience in managing spare parts for heavy-duty equipment maintenance
- Integrity and a strong work ethic
- Excellent organizing skills, with the capacity to handle highly sensitive and detailed tasks
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procurement process
- Deep understanding of inventory management concepts such as ABC analysis, cycle counting, order point planning, SKU identifiers and inventory / location labelling
- Ability to identify and handle storage of different types of common engineering spare parts, tools, consumables, and dangerous goods
- Competent in performing basic linear measurements and preventive maintenance
- Proficiency in IFS Applications – Inventory Module, SAP Materials Management (SAP MM), or any other CMMS inventory management software
- Uphold the highest standards of occupational safety and health, and aware of safety hazards inherent in a heavy-duty equipment maintenance work environment
- Knowledge of Barcode inventory management system is desired
- Professional certification in Logistics & Supply Chain is desired
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!