Job Title: Material Requirement Analyst
Job ID: 61
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Supply Chain Management
Function: Material Requirement Analysis
Reporting to: Head, Supply Chain Management
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- To plan and forecast material needs for various engineering projects in order to ensure availability and effective allocation of materials and implement departmental process optimization plans.
Expected Key Results
- Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Material Planning
- Vendor Management
- Project Cost Management
- Safety, Quality and Environment
- Other Tasks Assigned
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2 / Upper Credit, Bachelor’s Degree in Management Sciences.
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
- Sound understanding and experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Understanding of International Trade
- Sound Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!