Job Title: Marshal Inspector III (CONPASS 06)
Cadre: Marshal Inspectorate
Applicants must possess the following from recognized institutions:
- National Diploma (ND) / Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW).
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Application is online through the link above or www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with print out of the form for screening.
Enquiries: For all Enquiries, call: 122, 08077690361, 08077690362 or e-mail: [email protected].
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!