Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Drive overall development and execution of the region’s marketing plans, ensuring right stakeholders are engaged
- Anticipate challenges and risks, using proactive contingency and scenario planning
- Drive launch plans for new products or solutions, ensuring right resources are deployed
- Effectively manages the budget with accurate forecasts based on historical results and future projections
- Set clear performance metrics for programs and regularly tracks performance
- Proactively sharing insights across the business and apply insights consistently to meaningfully differentiate the products/solutions
- Work closely with sales team to understand market trends and needs, equip them to effectively engage with customers
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and the role of insight in driving it
- Execute marketing activities in line with global positioning an strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Prior experience in diagnostic and marketing is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a proven track record
- Strong communication skills, results driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experienced Product Managers are welcomed to apply.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!