Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Bwari, Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
- Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building a relationship with shippers and carriers
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purposes.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnerships.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends, and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating a competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails, and social media.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management on weekly sales activities.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development, and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop standardized proposals, content, and pitch documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer-centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with the ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value-adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for the designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Marketing Executtive (Bwari)” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!