Exigent Fabricare Limited is a dry cleaning and laundry service company aimed at delivering exceptional services to its client in the public, private sector and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop marketing plans and strategies to promote the business and brand.
- Identify new customers and maintain existing clients.
- Meet and surpass the sales target to increase overall companyâ€™s sales growth
- Work closely with Laundry Manager and other key personnel to understand the laundry operations and challenges
- Develop and maintain the relationship with customers
- Generate new business opportunities in a changing environment and aggressively grow the accounts
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on sales activities.
- Maintain necessary customers database and records for future reference.
- Conduct market research and provide feedback on customer trends
- Represent the brand at exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Provide customers with quotations
- Offer advise Customers on the best options for their garments and respond to enquiries
- Act as an intermediary between the dry cleaning team and customers.
- Eye for details on fabric damages or alterations, and inform customer of developments
- Prepare the end of the day balance of Accounts as well as report printing.
- Perform other duties as required
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field with 1 – 3 years working experience in laundry sales, marketing, relationship management. Reside around Mainland environs.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Marketing and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of fabric care and dry cleaning processes
- Attention to details and listening skills is very key.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and meet target
- Proficient in Microsoft packages: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Work with minimum supervision
- Organisational, time management and planning skills
- Highly committed to work
- An eye for detail.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!