Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing executive will contribute to and develop full integrated marketing initiatives. This will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Track marketing performance & return on investment and prepare periodic weekly or quarterly reports for management.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to achieve effective results.
- Effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Monitor and report on competitor activities where necessary.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferred candidates should not be above 26 years by 31st, December 2021.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategies.
- Ability to use social media platforms for business growth
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
For more information: About the company: www.cruxdeals.africa
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!