Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As Marketing Consultant, candidate will be responsible for leading client engagements and work streams related to marketing operations within the determined budget.
- • Coordinate internal marketing.
- • Oversee and develop marketing campaigns and proposals.
- • Write and proofread thought leadership marketing articles.
- • Attend client meetings to understand clients’ needs for briefs.
- • Create communications and operations plans for clients.
- • Manage tasks administration to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- • Conduct brainstorming sessions with the team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable plans in a fiscally responsible manner.
- • Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences.
- • Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts.
- • Perform promotional activities for clients.
- • Organize events and product exhibitions.
- • Supervise a cross-functional team of designers, marketers and digital marketers.
- • Conceive, develop and implement efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- • Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- • Travel to meet clients and attend conferences, workshops, trade shows, industry events, and seminars.
- • Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- • Professional competency in the management and execution of complex projects, consulting internal clients, and management of multiple resources.
- • Strong communicator with an excellent presentation, design, delivery and public speaking skills
- • Proven experience/knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- • Minimum of 8 years’ work experience as a marketing person, with 4 of
- those years in a Consulting firm
- • Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, PR, or related field
- • A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- • Creative and Strategic Thinker
- • High attention to detail
- • Relating and networking skills
- • Writing and reporting skills
- • Passionate, dynamic and proactive
- • Life-long learner, hungry for personal growth
- • Excellent leadership skills
- • Entrepreneurial spirit with a personal drive
- • Commercial awareness
- • Membership of a marketing regulatory body
- • Strong understanding of modern marketing processes and technology
- capabilities around the following areas: Marketing Resource Management, Marketing Analytics, and Customer Data Management
- • Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of the country.
- •Ideal candidate should be between the ages of 30-40 years
12th April, 2021
How To Apply
How candidates can apply for your job.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location 1 Ogunyemi street off palace road, Oniru, Lagos