Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 2 Openings
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities includes assisting in organizing clients profile, carrying out industry related searches and surveys, ability to identify and source potential clients, organize, develop/present industry related campaigns, and developing result oriented marketing strategies.
- This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data using the following tools; social media, web analytics, rankings etc.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- High School Diploma / B.Sc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Age Bracket: 25 – 32 years.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords’ etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Digital Marketing (Google Digital Marketing certification is an added advantage)
- Self motivated with a passion to learn and be thought new skills.
Benefits and Salary
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
- Monthly call card.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Male or Female” as the subject of the email.
Note: To know more about us, visit our company’s website http://www.cbmi.com.cn/en/index_en.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!