We are one of Nigeria’s leading Web Hosting companies and we are seeking talented and passionate individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer / Sales / Billing Support Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting talented and passionate individuals looking to pursue a career in Sales / Billing Support / Customer Service at one of Nigeria’s Leading Web Hosting companies.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
What we are like:
- The essential functions of the job is to develop new campaign ideas to promote a company’s products, services, or overall brand identity in collaboration with other marketing staff.
- Completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns are among their responsibilities. They also work as part of a team to complete tasks by set deadlines.
- Add on driven co-workers, supportive staff, smart dress code, company outings and more! If you feel that your skills are a match for what we are looking for, please reach out.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-5 years work experience.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
- Must be attractive.
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.
N70,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!