Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and develop all marketing strategies and programs; drive demand for our products with creative and innovative marketing practices
- Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine effect on sales and augment marketing strategies as necessary
- Lead team of five marketing professionals to implement marketing programs on schedule and maintain detailed evaluations of the team’s work
- Work in tandem with the sales team to ensure our message is making it to market and evaluate consumers’ attitudes and feelings toward our products
- Act as a spokesperson for interactions with all news outlets and media, and represent the company at trade shows, industry events and conferences
- Oversee the production of all sales materials, including presentations, blog posts, advertisements and social media posts
- Write detailed plans for new product launches and manage implementation of launch plans
- Work to maintain strong market intelligence, keeping up to date on consumer and societal trends, researching the strategies of our competitors and making recommendations for changes to our own strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or at least two years of marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of buyer motivations
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!