Job Title: Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01203
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the management team to drive the organisation towards profitable and sustainable growth
- Articulate and oversee the translation of high-level corporate strategies and growth plans into business and operational strategies
- Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities and industry developments, etc.
- Manage the profitability of the business (bottom line responsibility).
- Maintain regular interaction and interface with the Board of Directors on activities of the company and provide periodic reports on its operations.
- Communicate, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities, and the public
- Ensure that competent people are in critical roles and establish a process for continuous people development to maintain an adequate supply of quality talent to meet operational needs
- Provide for adequate management successions by liaising and mentoring business executives within each division and department
- Master’s Degree in Business, Administration, Finance or Accounting or related discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline in the Social Sciences.
- Fifteen (15) years of working experience in the insurance industry, with a minimum of eight (8) at senior management level
- Be a registered member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria, Chartered Insurance Institute of the UK, or any other recognized professional body in Insurance
- Sound Knowledge of Technical Insurance (claims, underwriting and Re-insurance).
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!