Job Title: Managing Director / CEO
Location: Ihiala, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Effectively manage the day to day affairs of the Bank
- Maintaining a proactive work environment that is highly responsible and target driven
- Manage strategic relationships (both internal and external) & develop a first-class microfinance institution
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in a social science or related discipline; Postgraduate and Professional qualifications such as MBA, FCIB, FCA, FCCA or ICAN would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of Ten (10) years’ post-qualification experience out of which, at least, Eight (8) must be in the financial services industry and at least, Five (5) at the senior management level.
- Proven skills and competence in practical Microfinance Banking.
- Microfinance Banking certification issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Firm grasp of regulatory framework and statutory requirements.
Candidates should in addition possess the following attributes:
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent Leadership and organizational skills
- Target driven and highly proactive
- High degree of Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age Range: Between 35 – 50 years
Competitive and Negotiable
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online (with a 1-page cover letter and a current CV, addressed to the ‘’HR Director’’) through the following email address: [email protected] .
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!