Job Title: Manager, Product Management, Cyber Products
Job ID: R-129152
Employment Type: Full-time
Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) develops and delivers world-class risk, security products, and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, Cyber Products Team is responsible for:
- Marketing and distribution of cyber security products and interacting with key customers and stakeholders (issuers, acquirers, processors, government entities, etc.
- Ongoing management and enhancements of key products, analysis and evaluation of performance and insight generation,
- Develops regional go-to-market strategies and leads execution to ensure maximum penetration of product and value delivered to customers. This includes aligning with global teams and supporting the sales team with go-to-market plans, material, pricing and training
- Manage and maintain existing product lines on an on-going basis
- Analyze market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Interface with market teams, sales, finance, legal, marketing, operations, implementations as the product owner to ensure successful launch of products
- Engage in idea generation, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning
- Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights. Build reporting templates and tools
- Become the subject matter expert in Cyber Security (especially in Cyber Risk Management and Cyber Security Standards compliance) to guide customers and internal stakeholders
- Build overall understanding of Cyber & Intelligence Solutions offerings and broader Mastercard products and services to leverage synergies within the organization to maximize value delivered to customers
All About You
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, data analytics, mathematics, or equivalent experience
- 5 – 8 years prior related work experience. Experience from a cyber security consulting firm desirable
- Knowledge of cyber security risk management, general cyber security concepts knowledge is required.
- Self-motivated, problem solver who is result driven and has a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to conduct structured analysis and synthesize large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively manage cross functional partners while performing multiple functions
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with an ability to understand and manage operational processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and build credibility, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact: [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!