Job Title: Manager, Performance and Service Assurance
Employment Status: Permanent
- Support the digital planning programme lead in ensuring the timely implementation of mtn’s digital transformation initiatives to enable positive business outcomes and growth in overall digital maturity scores.
- Responsible (along with initiative owners and stream sponsors) for tracking digital kpis of initiatives impact; to assure benefits accrue to the bottom-line.
- Drive planned digital strategy for the successful delivery of MTNN digital transformation initiatives focusing on customer centricity to reflect in a positive and improved net promoter score and growth in digital maturity score.
- Manage a portfolio of multiple projects across divisions and agile squads.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Own and maintain updated product roadmap for the various initiatives across digital channels and payment platforms.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic / features / user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation across the different projects
- Analysing performance trends and kpi tracking for different products on a weekly and monthly basis as required and share with senior management and stakeholders.
- Analyse and execute on improvement strategies based on project / programme outcomes, e.g. lessons learnt, customer feedback and project closure reviews
- Facilitate the change management and communication plans on delivered initiatives to drive optimal benefits realization.
- Digital kpi and performance tracking of impact and progress of various initiatives against commitments to the bottom line.
- Normal MTN working conditions.
Requirements, Experience & Training
Education / qualification:
- First degree in any relevant discipline (a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical field is an added advantage)
- Possession of agile / project management certification or an mba is advantageous
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Management track record of 3 years or more in telecoms or technology sectors as a product owner
- Proven agile software development experience, preferably with apps, ecommerce web portals, payment / fintech solutions or chatbots.
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Design thinking experience.
- BSc, BTech, BEng, HND Or Other.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos