Job Title: Manager, Marketing & Business Development
The successful candidate will among other duties contribute to the development and execution of annual business development and marketing plans and lead the execution of marketing and business development activities to achieve divisional strategic objectives. The specific responsibilities will include the following: –
- Decompose divisional objectives and targets into achievable task activities, annual and monthly plans to guide divisions operations activities
- Conducting economic and market analysis as input into development of marketing and business development strategies for the division to drive marketing efforts
- Lead the process of developing proposals and putting together bid documents to participate in all open business opportunities in both public and private sector establishments
- Establishing marketing leads and following up to acquire new businesses through networking and efficient relationship with prospective clients and brokers
- Lead and coordinate marketing team activities in new business acquisition within assigned brokers and market segment
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Divisional Head.
Qualifications and Attributes
- A first degree or equivalent in a related field from a reputable institution
- A masters degree in a relevant field and a relevant insurance professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience with at least 4 years as marketing team lead in a reputable insurance company or a financial institution with related focus
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with outstanding relationship and business development capabilities
- High level of professionalism, exemplary team work and excellent leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the qualities and qualifications above should apply stating their desired position and send their comprehensive CV in PDF or Word document format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- All applicants are guaranteed that their applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!