Job Title: Manager, Managed Security Services
Job Type: Permanent
- The Managed Security Services Manager will chart the course for managed security solutions with Market Outlook insight by analyzing and evaluating new solutions in the Managed Security market and then using that knowledge to create and deliver successful product. This position will be responsible for the overall success of deployed security solutions
- The role relies on a person’s deep understanding of Managed Security services such as SASE, SD-WAN, Secured DNS, DDoS etc. Person should have good understanding of architectures and insight into its networking (SD-WAN) and security components including DDoS.
The MSS Manager’s responsibilities shall also include:
- Market intelligence gathering for existing and new solutions
- Supervise Integration of SD-WAN, SASE, DDoS and other security solutions
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging cloud security solutions and technologies
- Ability to demonstrate the effectiveness of a range of managed security solutions
- Creating low level design, designing system configuration
- Understanding customer needs and design solutions to meet customer needs
- Securing client network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Creating hardware Bill of Materials (BOM), including facilities BOM that are required to implement the security devices
- Creating technical implementation plan to implement security solutions
- Directing system installation and OEM engagements
- Providing remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation
- Investigating faults in the network
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Interpret Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and apply them to appropriate network devices
- Participate in tier 2 and tier 3 security operations support
- Participate in security incident analysis relating to offered services handling
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Computer Software/Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Consistent implementation of managed security solutions at different levels
- At least 7 years experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing
- At least 7 years of system, network and/or application security experience
- Have at least 3-4 years of management experience
- Have led a diverse team of individuals
- Have a solid mastery of LAN, WAN, and & Cloud and Security (L4-L7, CASB, SSO, IPS, DNS Security, etc.) technologies
- Knowledge of network routing and security protocols and implementations: TCP/IP, SSL, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, and VLANs
- Analyze events and logs using security event management tools
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills
- CCSP or Security+ certification or equivalent
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, including communication and presentation skills
- Lead team to technical account strategies that align to customer business requirements and goals; assign resources appropriately
- Develop senior management relationships with partners, customers, and business groups
- Past experience of working with networking and WAN technologies, and Cloud Services
- Having working knowledge on SDWAN, DDoS or SASE will be preferable.
Demands of the Job
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service experience and orientation required
- Availability to work extra hours in times of emergency and specialized project deliveries.
- Understand and manage the pressure of a 24×7 customer support environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve systems problems and issues.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos, Lagos