Job Title: Manager – Invoicing & Payment Processing
Locaton: Lagos, Nigeria
- To oversee all Vendor Invoice collection & Processing on Oracle, Payment on all Approved and due invoices on Oracle and Trade services functions of the Account Payables.
- Invoice Collection & Processing.
- Account Payable Reports
- Validation of Vendor Invoices
- To plan and coordinate the settlement of all foreign payments through CBN as at when due in the most efficient manner and at most optimal cost possible.
- To ensure that all due invoices are allocated and processed on same day basis once they fall due.
- To manage relationship with Internal and external customers as well as relevant regulators such as NCC.
- To ensure that all relevant policies in Account Payable are effective adhere to without failure.
Skills & Knowledge
- A university degree i.e. B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or any numerate discipline.
- Masters degree and/ or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification (ACIB, ACA, ACCA, CPA) is required.
- Minimum of 6 years post-NYSC experience in a related function in a multinational or foreign operations department/credit administration function in a banking environment
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Must have good understanding of ERP (Oracle, Sage etc)
- Good Microsoft office skill
- Ability to supervise others to achieve result
- Knowledge of International & trade services
- Result oriented
- Attention for details
- Ability to Coordinate activities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!