Job Title: Management Accountant
Loaction: Sunti, Niger State
Management Information Systems:
- Ensure accurate information are received from the operations and the same are captured in the MIS system on daily basis.
- Work closely with operations to ensure accurate information are captured on the Management Information System.
Support for budget & forecasting:
- Co-ordination with Department Heads and prepare Forecasts on requests.
- Generate Monthly Variance Analysis Report to ensure the project is progressing within the estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
Support for month end accounts:
- Responsible for providing accurate data for activity-based costing/ salary allocations and thereby ensuring the closure of the monthly books in time.
- Prepare reports, budget, commentaries and financials for the subsidiary.
- Provide input into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process and capital allocation.
New system developments:
- Provide business requirement data for the development and implementation of new system (CanePro).
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional Certification (CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar function from a reputable organization.
The person must:
- Be detailed oriented.
- Have excellence strategic planning.
- Have excellence analytical and forecasting skills.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!