Job Title: Managed Services Chief Operating Officer
Req ID: 452451
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are looking for a Managed Services Chief Operating Officer (MS COO), to accelerate service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between Operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers, and Global Competence Hubs.
- Support the delivery force to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & critical metrics, job roles, competence models and support, deployment programs, and common structures. Identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
- Secure close partnership with the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade Ways of Working, Competence, and Knowledge Management practices.
- The intention of this job role is also to develop, deploy, and implement ESDM in line with the service delivery strategy to build an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
The key focus areas will be:
- Manage and Support Service Delivery
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments and strategies
- Manage partners on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Drive knowledge transfer!
You should have:
- Strong Leadership in leading sophisticated teams, partners, customers.
- Strong Managed Services portfolio knowledge is good to have.
- Ericsson OSS / Charging System experience with an operations background
- Assertive with the ability to see the bigger picture & turn around customer perception
- Conclusive & transformational thinking – can work collaboratively and innovatively to bring upon continuous improvement in operations
- Business development mindset and has grown MS business organically and/ with upside
- Strong financial experience along with interpersonal skills, Sales Process Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Change & Improvement Management
- Experience in Negotiation & Argumentation
- Project Management and Presentation Skills!
- Hands-on experience in Service Delivery Processes, Models & Strategies.
To be successful in the role you must be:
- Creative and Innovative, formulating strategies & Concepts, Persuading & Influencing
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Service Delivery.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!