Male Administrative Staff
Locations: Akure-Ondo and Uyo-Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 0 – 1 years.
- Candidates must have IT Knowledge
- Applicant must have 0 to 5-year experience with a ride-hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicant must have a good social media management skill.
- Applicant must be innovative and creative.
- Applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
- Candidates must have Social Media and IT Knowledge
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!