Check Point Software Technologies Limited is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. Check Point’s solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry leading catch rate of malware, ransomware and advanced targeted threats. Check Point offers a multilevel security architecture, “Infinity Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention”, this combined product architecture defends an enterprises’ cloud, network and mobile devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Major Account Manager
- Development of existing key account and Identification of new projects
- Develop and maintain network of partners, colleagues and clients to share processed data and attain prospects.
- Ensure to observe and participate to present services and products capable to benefit client’s needs.
- Update and maintain client accounts to preserve existing business.
- Conduct sales activities to attain new business.
- Present an incorporated solution-centered approach to clients.
- Develop broader and higher relations within accounts.
- Engage in advice-giving solution selling.
- Ensure to enter deep within target market and develop sales prospective accounts.
- Head responsibility to acquire and grow major organization accounts.
- Monitor and assist client requests.
- Establish and maintain relations with Major Account customers.
- Provide best client service and resolve all problems.
- Develop and implement business plans to stimulate product revenue, deployment and support strategies to effectively lead team of virtual internal resources.
- Attain targets against revenue quota.
- Develop and maintain prime relations with Major Account Organizations.
- Product and solution presentations
- Forecasting and Reporting
- Planning and organizing events in conjunction with channel partner
- At least 5 years of experience in account management and sales within IT industry
- Knowledge of the Security software industry and understanding of core customers’ security processes
- Conceptual understanding of requirements and solutions
- Ability to solve critical issues in a timely manner
- Advanced studies (degree), preferable IT related
- Willingness to travel
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!