Job Title: Major Account Manager – Nigeria
Job ID: 14169
Employment Type: Full-time
- Join Check Point’s world leading sales team!
- At Check Point, we recognize and value the unique talents of our employees. We challenge ourselves to grow, develop and perform better and faster. We promote integrity and teamwork to give everyone an opportunity to excel.
- If you want to work in a multi-cultural environment with cutting edge technology then Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
- Be a part of fast-paced growing company and explore new opportunities. Join now!
Your Impact & Responsibilities
Check Point is looking for a talented Major Account Manager to join our successful sales team in Nigeria.
- Development of existing key account and Identification of new projects
- Develop and maintain network of partners, colleagues and clients to share processed data and attain prospects.
- Ensure to observe and participate to present services and products capable to benefit client’s needs.
- Update and maintain client accounts to preserve existing business.
- Conduct sales activities to attain new business.
- Present an incorporated solution-centered approach to clients.
- Develop broader and higher relations within accounts.
- Engage in advice-giving solution selling.
- Ensure to enter deep within target market and develop sales prospective accounts.
- Head responsibility to acquire and grow major organization accounts.
- Monitor and assist client requests.
- Establish and maintain relations with Major Account customers.
- Provide best client service and resolve all problems.
- Develop and implement business plans to stimulate product revenue, deployment and support strategies to effectively lead team of virtual internal resources.
- Attain targets against revenue quota.
- Develop and maintain prime relations with Major Account Organizations
- Product and solution presentations
- Forecasting and Reporting
- Planning and organizing events in conjunction with channel partner.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in account management and sales within IT industry
- Knowledge of the Security software industry and understanding of core customers’ security processes
- Conceptual understanding of requirements and solutions
- Ability to solve critical issues in a timely manner
- Advanced studies (degree), preferable IT related
- Willingness to travel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!