Job Title: Maintenance Officer / Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job Type: Full-time
- Repair and Maintenance of Kitchen Equipment.
- Planning, coordinating and manages the work of the maintenance officers including Kitchen equipment servicing and cleaning, material component overhauls and preventive maintenance inspections.
- Maintains daily Kitchen equipment availability, equipment’s undergoing maintenance and return to service activity and reporting.
- Identifying opportunities and efficiencies for improving service delivery methods.
- Ensuring achievement of all maintenance-related key performance indicators KPIs , including type and timeliness of preventive maintenance inspections, mean distance between failures, time ‘out of service’ and missed service.
- Establishing and adjusting maintenance priorities in accordance with work demands, resources, and department goals
- Initiating, implementing and innovating projects and processes that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating cost.
- The minimum degree required is OND
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repeated tasks
- The ability to follow instructions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!