Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!