Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day maintenance and repair of production equipment.
- Planning and implementation of 5s
- To frequently liaise with maintenance manager on maintenance and repair activities of production floor.
- To continuously improve the performance of all machine and equipment.
- Ensure the quality of spares and specification of fabricated part by the vendors.
- To plan for spare parts requirement to prevent delay in production process due to spare part requirement.
- To continuously carry out routine check on all machine and to ensure they are in good working condition.
- To allocate work that matches the skill level of the technician to prevent reoccurrence of such and achieve less machines breakdown for maximum production.
- To ensure proper tools are provided to the staff for working, proper control and safekeeping of the tools.
- Adhere to safety and environmental regulations.
- To strictly adhere to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To plan for the various maintenance schedule base on anticipated planned maintenance.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
Education / Knowledge:
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mechanical engineering.
Working Experience / Skills & Other:
- Not less than three years of similar experience in manufacturing industry (FMCG).
- Ability to conduct routine inspection on equipment
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and repair of electrical metering, instrumentation and controls.
- Ability to program frequency drive and other control units.
- Ability to work under pressure without supervision.
- Must be able to read and interpret Electrical drawings.
- In-depth knowledge of practical electrical operations and applications.
- Good knowledge of safety rules applied to maintenance.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!