Job Title: Maintenance Manager – Apapa Bulk Terminal
- Coordinate the design and execution of relevant projects within given specifications, time schedule and approved budget.
- Coordinate electrical installation and ensure that all equipment are delivered and installed in accordance with manufacturers standard and IEE regulations.
- Supervise, coach, train and manage all electrical/ subordinate staff to achieve management objective, developmental plan also, improve quality and excellent delivery of work.
- Support the repair of all electrical/electronic machines. Supervise ABTL power distribution system and maintenance of Wartsila tri fuel diesel engine whilst minimizing downtime.
- Support the maintenance of high voltage, medium voltage switch boards and Electrical projects within FMN Group
- Lead and organize all maintenance activities within ABTL to ensure compliance with current legislation, professional, ethical and HSE standard
- First degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Professional membership and certification e. g COREN
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a similar environment.
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with Maintenance in Port Services/ Terminal is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication
- Have great attention to details and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Have good leadership and great team player
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!