Job Title: Maintenance Engineer – M / F
Ref No: 2021-19663
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Type: Temporary Work Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Contract Duration: 6 – 8 weeks
Employee Status: Employee
To detail the technical requirements to perform the Maintenance, Inspection & Engineering works for the Indorama Eleme and 24” NOPL – OWAZA Tie-In facility:
- EMaintenance Strategy
- ECA / FMEA / RCM and maintenance plan development
- Partially support the CMIMS and Maintenace manual development
- Preparation of a Master document register (MDR) listing a complete set of engineering deliverables required for the work
- Assist with Technical Safety Reviews to confirm that the PLANT components can be operated, maintained, inspected, and shut down in a satisfactory manner
- Develop Quality Assurance Plan and Quality Control procedures
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Prepare detailed schedules, manpower and progress reporting for the work in accordance with the requirements described in contract documents, regular monitoring of this schedule and making appropriate adjustments to maximize productivity, taking into account the interfaces with other parties participating in the Project
- Use of MS Office, Adobe, AutoCAD, Microstation, S4I, Proscript and MS Outlook.
- Experience in Project Maintenance Inspection Engineering (MIE)
- Mechanical background is preferred.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 3 years or more.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!