Job Title: Maintenance and Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Business Development – Market and introduce the products and services of the company to new clients to increase patronage and business for the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Maintenance and Operations Department.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment including vehicles as well as ensure an uptime close to 100% always.
- Oversee the delivery and installation of equipment to sites and ensure prompt retrieval after usage.
- Maintain up-to-date records and inventory of all equipment and materials at the storage yard and construction sites.
- Ensure prompt replacement of damaged or unserviceable equipment.
- Maximize work output of the department to ensure that equipment as well as their operators and installers deployed to sites are used efficiently.
- Ensure equipment deployed to sites are properly operated and not abused, damaged, or lost.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the industry, seek out improvements in job execution processes, and introduce innovations.
- First Degree
- Must be very knowledgeable about equipment and vehicle maintenance
- Must be very knowledgeable about storekeeping and inventory management
- Needs to have good working knowledge of fleet management
- 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Needs to be resourceful and a quick thinker to react to unexpected situations that arise.
- Ability to use Excel.
- N200,000.00 per month gross.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Maintenance and Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N200,000.00