Job Title: Maintenance and Logistics Officer
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend to all requests from sites.
- Ensures that all requests are attended to timely.
- Ensures that all equipment’s are properly maintained.
- Monitor activities of workers at the sites.
- Ensures adequate welfare of workers.
- Attend to tasks delegated by the logistics manager.
- Source vendors and negotiate properly as the case may be.
- Keep track of all items across sites.
- Ensures adequate maintenance of company operations vehicles.
- Track fuel usage by company drivers.
- Ensure proper management of drivers.
- Prepares weekly reports of operations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification.
- In-depth Knowledge of maintenance of trucks, vehicles and equipment (Generators, concrete mixers etc.).
- Management of unskilled labourers.
- Must have 7 years’ experience in the above two key skills
- Familiar with Lagos routes.
- Must be computer literate.
- Inventory and store management knowledge would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 5-10