The Workplace Centre (TWPC) is a skills development and HR/ICT consulting firm. At TWPC, we deliver innovative, dynamic, and high-quality solutions to clients using technology to drive high performance and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Machine Operator (Cutter, Extruder and Pelletizer)
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
We require for immediate employment experienced candidates to fill the above position with proficiency in operating servo-drive and/or auto-punching nylon machine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a sound technical knowledge of the nylon production machines.
- Must understand safety measures working with the nylon production machines.
- OND minimum or Technical experience for the machine operators
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience working with a Cutting/Pelletizing or Extruding machine.
- Male gender is preferable.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills, charisma and aura.
- Problem-solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Leadership quality and assertiveness
Remuneration and Benefits
- N 40,000 – N 50,000 Net monthly depending on the level of experience.
- HMO, feeding and accommodation
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Cutter / Extruder / Pelletizer” as the subject of the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!