Job Title: Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer
Available Positions: 2
Fuction / Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- The candidate will be responsible for all operations carried out using GPS guidance technology.
- He will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and management of the GPS systems for machine guidance on land operation and earth moving operations.
- He will also be responsible for the management of all land preparation operations for the planting of sugarcane.
- Installation of GPS guidance systems on the machines.
- In conjunction with the survey department, to set up and calibrate the GPS guidance system within the required operating parameters.
- To monitor the operation to ensure that the result is delivered, making adjustments where necessary.
- To establish a maintenance program for all GPS guidance systems on the project.
- Maintain a stock of spares.
- Training of Machine operators in the use of machine guidance technology.
- Set up the agricultural place
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Trade Test in Mechanical related trade.
- 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Hands-on person with the ability to manage machine operations with regards to bush clearing, land preparation and earthmoving.
- Intimate knowledge of GPS guidance and tracking systems.
- Minute attention to detail.
- Qualification in the field of electronics.
- Patience and the ability to pass on his knowledge.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!