Job Title: Logistics & Purchasing Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for making shipment arrangements for inbound and outbound.
- Purchasing and negotiate prices witth vendor availing the best market rate
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Purchasing activities
- Support in the lifting and carriage of items & products
- Tracking and monitoring shipments to ensure on time delivery
- Forward and follow-ups shipment invoices to accounts for payment
- Develop reports on order movements and various operational logistics issues.
- Update stakeholders on the status of their shipments in transit
- Assess existing logistics operations systems and advise on corrective measures to be undertaken.
- Design, implement and manage contracts in forwarding, transport and warehousing, where necessary.
- Develop key performance indicators by which localized logistics contracts can be managed.
- Conduct special management reviews and/or follow-up on audit observations to assist in the improvement of office procedures and practices related to logistics.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with strict hygiene standards in the warehouse
- Maintain inventory record, submit report and handle reconciliation of inventory.
Customer Service Duties:
- Ensure customers receives their products in a timely manner and good condition
- Communicating effectively with relevant departments and clients and responding to their requirements.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 5 years work experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. .
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N40,000 - N60,000 monthly