Job Title: Logistics Officer
You will be responsible for:
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through road shipping clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with warehouse divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data and following up on deliveries.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Order Fulfillment or Transport & Logistics within Transport & Logistics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary: N1,200,000 – N1,300,000 Monthly
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!