Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The logistics officer will be responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- He / She will also be responsible for the planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
- The logistics officer will be responsible for creating a plan or timetable for the movement of materials and goods.
- This Job role will involve managing a schedule to track and station materials and goods promptly, as well as providing for preventive maintenance to ensure that deliveries are accomplished without hitches.
- The logistics officer will also be responsible for the movement of materials and goods to a warehouse and drop-off/ collection location in preparation for shipment, and conduct receiving activities.
- He /She will be responsible for preparing shipping documentation and providing support in merging materials into single shipments, including crating and packing when necessary.
- He / She will be responsible for managing customer enquiries, tele and social media marketing and any other job role assigned to promote the company’s vision.
- Candidates should possess an OND, NCE, B.Sc / B.Tech qualification.
- Candidates should possess NYSC certificate.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate; proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel. Ability to use Photoshop or other graphic design application will be an added benefit.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!