We Outsource Africa – Our client is an innovative Food and Agricultural firm that spread across the value chain of specific, well researched agricultural products and areas, where a strong advantage is felt utilizing technology and innovative models.
We are currently seeking a skilled candidate with HR background roles who will be directly responsible for all the employee life cycle management:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- I am currently sourcing for a reliable, dependable Logistics Officer who will be responsible for arranging and coordinating freight services for our operations and customer base.
- Develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
- Conduct physical cataloguing, storaging, warehousing, inventorying, material
- control coordination and data entry assisting different supply activities.
- Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Provide assistance for maintaining logistics planning tasks.
- Review and analyze program effectiveness, suggest and execute on time improvements andcorrective actions.
- Coordinate accountability of property and issues maintenance.
- Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and update database to replicate property movement.
- Provide advice and recommend on pertinent accountability procedures and policies,
- discrepancies of information and divergence from regulations.
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels.
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems and electronic propertymanagement.
- Develop pertinent schedules, reports and conduct recurring inventories of supplies offeeds, and property.
- Administer and implement inventory management program.
- Establish and update regularly work priorities and stations and fulfill routine tasking by supervisor.
- Coordinates with unit managers and co-workers to assure apt automated system(s) are upgraded and outcomes are accurate and current.
- Document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules andregulations.
- Track the location of the shipment or goods. Prepare goods for shipment.
- Ensure companies file and maintain accurate records for all exports.
- Associate Degree or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
- Preferred: Bachelors in Business, Logistics, or other related field
- 2+ years’ previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills.
NGN100,000 – 140,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!